We collect certain information or data about you when you use realeconomy.co.uk
- The information that you give us when registering, including your email address and subscription preferences*
- details of the orders that you make
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Real Economy Trading Company Limited in order to and our suppliers, to:
- ensure accuracy in our ordering system
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us
- inform accounting procedures
*We have no access to the password that you register with.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area.
We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our newsletter
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
If you’ve signed up for our newsletter, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
realeconomy.co.uk contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to realeconomy.co.uk from another website